4M Kidz Robotix Tin Can Robot
- The 4M Tin Can Robot introduces STEM mechanical and robotic engineering concepts through an entertaining and accessible science kit
- Recycle an empty soda can and build it into a mobile roly-poly robot complete with wiggly googly eyes and straw arms
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- Easy to assemble, this robotics kit gives kids a real hands-on opportunity to build their own moving robot
- Includes components, accessories and easy-to-follow instructions. Simply supply one soda can, a small cross head screwdriver and one AA battery (not included).
- 4M educational toys cover a wide range of educational subjects and include science kits, arts and crafts kits, robotics kits, and more.
- 4M offers a wide range of toys and kits to let you build a clock, crochet a placemat, or turn your room into a planetarium--all in the name of making learning fun.
is backordered. We will ship it separately in 10 to 15 days.